With the KINDOO smartphone app and the KIN D module, you can now have the benefits of a full-featured access control system without the associated cost or complexity.
The KINDOO app, available for iOS® and Android™ phones, allows you to easily add and delete users, modify access schedules and view audit reports. In addition, it allows you to use your phone as your access credential, allowing doors to be unlocked manually or automatically from up to 20 m (65 ft).
No network connection is required for the KIN D, making installation and setup extremely simple. No IT networking expertise required.
Each KIN D environment includes two free users. Additional users are purchased through the app and available immediately. Users can be purchased for a low monthly fee or a one time charge.
Any question? Click FAQ for KINDOO FAQs
Features & Benefits
- Up to 20 m (65 ft) range
- Industry leading 256 bit encryption
- KINDOO app available for iOS® and Android™ phones*
- Quick installation and wiring
- Simple integration with power door operators, gates and turnstiles with optional relay
- All functions controlled from the KINDOO smartphone app
- Add/delete users and control access rights
- Manage access schedules
- Review audit trail logs
- Grant access remotely
- Turn ON/OFF access events notifications
- Customize transaction messages
- Changes you make are effective immediately
Typical Electric Strike
Typical Dry Contact Interface
||68 mm (L) x 21.75 mm (W) x 16 mm (H)
[2.68 in (L) x 1.25 in (W) x 0.63 in (H)]
|30 g [1 oz]|
|Up to 20 m [65 ft]|
|Power Requirement||12 - 24 VDC|
|KIN D Current Draw||1 A|
|Dry Relay Contacts||6 Amps|
|Operating Temperature||-40˚C to 85˚C [-40˚F to 185˚F]|
|Frequency||Bluetooth® low energy - 2.4 GHz|
Part Number: CA-KIN-DREL
* Phone internet access is required when issuing a command